21 Yost Boulevard Suite 505
Forest Hills, PA 15221
Request Line: 412-824-WAMO (9266)
General Manager – Jamal Woodson
Program Director- Jonathan Steele
Operations Manager-Louis Wingfield
Director of Sales – Vanessa Doss
Promotions/Marketing Assistant-Portia Foxx
WAMO 100.1 is a listener- supported community radio station that celebrates cultural diversity and is committed to promote quality diverse music, community support & engagement, and provide local•national news.
Sales Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue for WAMO100.1 by developing and furthering relationships with clients to insure continued support for the stations broadcast and services.
- To competently and professionally achieve budgeted revenue goals by establishing and fostering client and companion relationships.
- Consul clients
- Represent and sell across all WAMO 100.1 media platforms including radio air time, live events, sponsorships and website advertising.
- To be accountable for your performance as measured against specific budget goals.
- Build sales by prospecting for new clients and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Utilize ideation and creativity skills to develop, present and execute integrated marketing campaigns across platforms to accomplish client return on investment.
- Build trust and subscribe to the highest levels of personal integrity.
- Must be regularly and customarily engaged at a client’s place of business.
- Foster cooperation between station departments i.e.. traffic, accounting, promotions
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Make sure all relevant paperwork as it applies to the overall job responsibility is submitted within Company requested timelines and deadlines.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org